Writer: Kamara Daughtry, (@Kae_Success)
Shayna Hayes has been named Head of Content, Entertainment & Initiatives at NFL Media.
On Monday, June 27 she announced it on LinkedIn, “I’m happy to share that today I begin my new chapter as Head of Content, Entertainment & Initiatives at NFL Media. This role drives the creative vision and editorial ideation around all content for the NFL’s social justice and social impact initiatives, as well as entertainment content for tentpole events such as the Draft and Super Bowl. If ever there was a position that checks every box and combines all the things I love, it’s this one. This is such a talented, passionate team and I’m honored and excited to now be a part of it,” she said.
Hayes a graduate from American University, has worked over +15 years in media as a producer and storyteller to inspire diverse audiences around the globe, according to her page.
While it was awesome meeting one of the greatest ever, I would also like to take this time to say that these athletes do deserve chartered flights and all the perks that come with being world class competitors. #WNBA #TitleIX50 https://t.co/6p6433TecL
— Shayna (@MsShaynaT) June 15, 2022
Below are a few of her roles:
- Black News Channel, Senior Producer, where she led a team of producers, segment and associate in production of primetime, political show highlighting voices in marginalized communities (2021)
- ESPN, Producer-Outside The Lines/E:60 SportsCenter | Segment Producer – SportsCenter (2018- 2021)
- KLAS-TV (Las Vegas), Senior Producer (2011-2016)
- WTVM-TV, News Producer (2007-2011)
- Central Casting, Casting Assistant 2005-2007)
You can stay connected with her on Twitter for more updates.