By: Kamara Daughtry (@Kae_Success)
Working from Home is the norm. During March of 2020, entire companies shifted to remote work at the drop of a hat and I believe we will start seeing more companies move towards fully remote cultures or hybrid roles.
The benefits of working from home truly benefit the employer/client more than the individual because statistics show productivity and screen time increased 50-70 percent during quarantine. Family time, mental health, fitness time (not sitting at a desk for eight hours), creative sessions, better eating and saving on gas is just a few benefits of working from home and you can still make impact in the world.
For August of 2022, here are the top 5 jobs you can apply for or you can create these positions yourself
Canva Graphic Designer
- Canva is a tool that business owners and companies require because it’s such a simple and effective design platform. Imagine you can have 3-4 clients a week, create graphics for and get paid for it. The cycle repeats and you set your own prices.
- You communicate customers on a regular basis to sell one product or multiple services via phone calls or messaging. These professionals do the same job as regular sales
— Work From Home Jobs (@WFHJobsUS) July 28, 2022
- You manage the planning and implementation of marketing strategies and programs for a company. This can be via email campaigns, social media management etc.
- As a remote freelance writer, you work from home to create written content for digital and print platforms. You research information, write blog posts and articles, help write a book or e-books, update a website or social media outlet, and provide input on content for a publication, according to ziprecruiter.com
- A freelance resume writer helps clients create a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume that they can use to apply to new jobs. You work on a contract basis with different clients. Your duties include obtaining information, such as work history, skills, and education, from each client.
If you would like to learn more about remote jobs or need a resume review please email email@example.com