If you’re a digital creator, I believe this a prominent time for you. The digital economy is booming, which includes generating income online, through social media, e-commerce shops and more.
If you have a gift to market online and want to make a greater impact in the digital space, let’s check out 7 jobs that can help you thrive.
A content creator is a person who produces knowledgeable, entertaining, or educational digital material that is distributed for consumption online.
Need a resume review? Email our team firstname.lastname@example.org
“The global Digital Content Creation market size is projected to reach 24,160 million by 2027, from 12,400 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2021-2027, per reports. We know with one post, we can potentially reach more people than one game for the Super Bowl – now that’s powerful.
Here are the Top 7 Digital Creative Jobs
1.Digital Copywriter- Your duties will include producing the written content for various sources and to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service.
Estimated Salary: $72,454
2. Digital Producer- Your duties will include supervising the design and development of a variety of digital campaigns including web advertisements, videos, and other media. Also known as a multimedia producer or online producer, their duties include creating designs for new projects, preparing reports, and estimating cost.
Estimated Salary: $69.525
3. Graphic Designer- Your duties will include visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Estimated Salary: $47,955
4. Digital Marketing Manager- Your duties will include being responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a company or brand’s products. They manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to their audience.
Estimated Salary: $103,757
5. Social Media Manager- Your duties will include overseeing a company or individuals interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
Estimated Salary: $67,714
6. E-mail Marketing Manager- Your duties will include utilizing email communication tools to market a company and increase brand awareness. They are experts in the usage of email communications and develop marketing strategies and distribution techniques in order to execute campaigns that successfully engage consumers and ultimately drive profit.
Estimated Salary: $76,824
7. Freelance Writer- Your duties will include writing content for various publications and channels, such as websites, press releases. blog posts, internal corporate communications, emails, grant writing, proposals, or newsletters.
Estimated Salary: $66,935