” I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,” this is the scripture that Jennifer Henderson lives by as a business owner.
Jennifer married to Dave Henderson is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions who helps business owners increase their sales and keep their books in order. Many small businesses who’ve won, have hired her company.
Throughout her time as an Accounting Professional she understood business growth meant increased profits, a large customer base, market share(s), and/or producing more goods. Henderson saw many small business owners remain stagnant because they didn’t understand a very important concept: numbers. In her experience two main reasons why business don’t grow is due to the following:
- Lack of marketing and branding – If a business can’t explain their services or products in a digital savvy way they will suffer. You need a social media marketing plan to obtain and increase clientele each quarter.
- Lack of an effective accounting system or process – If there isn’t a clear process or system to capture the financial aspects of your business accurately, your business will be short-lived. You will be making inaccurate financial decisions. Putting this simple – you will be operating like a car being driven on the highway without knowing the gasoline level.
There are two primary words Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions runs on organization and systems.
Jennifer started her company out of a passion and love for numbers and desire to see businesses win while using the numbers to tell the story of the company. In addition, she loves walking in her God-Given purpose and using her talent and gifts as a ministry to impact the lives and businesses of others.
With over 20 years of experience in accounting Jennifer has held multiple senior roles such as, Accountant, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, and Senior Financial Analyst to name a few.
As the CEO of Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions she’s helped hundreds of business owners and companies with financial records and responsibility. When your business finances are in order the rest of your company can flow smoothly. Some experts recommend, quarterly meetings to see where your money is going and determine changes if needed – But Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions has a team dedicated for you monthly to understand the finances of your business to increase cash flow.
“I help families to understand how money works and to protect their income and not leaving their future to chances,” Jennifer Henderson said.
Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions is a certified WMBE and certified firm with the state of New York. She is also a Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce.
Testimonial: She helped a business owner land a PPP Loan!
“Thank you for coming into my life when the numbers didn’t make sense. Retaining Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions have been one of the best decisions I have made as a small business owner. Their professionalism and eye for detail are unmatched. Because of their phenomenal bookkeeping services, I was able to apply for and receive the PPP loan/grant,” Diana A. Benjamin owner of New Genesis Pathfinder said.
If you’re a small business owner you know that tax season is important. Many companies miss the deadline because they don’t have the proper people in place to handle these affairs.
When you work with Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions she also sends newsletters, social media updates and finance tips for you to help you along your money journey.
So, what services does Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions offer?
Bookkeeping for Startups – Henderson provides reporting and analysis required by stakeholders such as investors, banks and financial advisors.
- Cash flow Projection
- Chart of Accounts
- Set-up Accounting System
- Profit & Loss statement (P&L)
Influencers and Content Creators – Tax forms for social media influencers are the same ones many small businesses use. If you have more than one side gig, or have a side gig and a career, you will need to file taxes for multiple jobs.
- They will set-up a simple report to track your day-to-day transactions so you can see your financial position at a glance
- Expenditure and Income Statements for tax purposes
- Personalized budget for financial planning
Do you want to start a business?
Bookkeeping for Businesses – Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions (JBS) can help you set-up a new business, a new business segment or clean up an existing one. We can help you develop reports that provide a better understanding of your business and give you a summary of your business performance at a glance
- Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Chart of Account Review/Setup
- Data Entry
- Financial Report & Review
- Variance Reports
- Metrics and KPIs Report
- Analyzing General Ledger Accounts
- Bank and Credit Cards Reconciliations
- Month-end and Year-end Closure
- Review Operating Processes
“I highly recommend Jennifer Henderson of Jengar Bookkeeping Solutions. Jennifer is an experienced accountant. She is very thorough and instrumental in ensuring that my business finances and documents are structured properly. She is a valued partner,” Kim Morrow Founder and Communications Facilitator at Speak Life International said.