Marci Bryant, Chief Marketing Officer of SYNC Digital Agency is a powerhouse and digital enthusiast we all need to keep our eyes on.
As an advocate of diversity, equity and inclusion she’s using her superpower in STEM and digital design to help Fortune 500 Companies increase their sales.
Blackberry, Flip Phones
In 2014, she founded her company which focuses on digital designing, research, positioning and curating messages to increase online marketing. She also conducts search engine optimization, copywriting, graphic design, video editing, production, social media content (creation and curation), and automated workflows to transform the customer journey.
As a graduate of Michigan State University, The Art Institute and University of Phoenix Bryant’s resume is stellar.
She’s worked with top brands in the United States and designed an online directory for minority healthcare providers with 19 professional segments. In addition this creation, she managed a software engineer that customized the directory and customer journey with HTML, webhooks, and integrations.
She’s worked for the following:
- Senior Copywriter, Ford Motor Company – Collaborating with software developers to manage content for 20+ B2B SaaS products in Ford Fleet Marketplace.
- Assistant Brand Manager, Ford Motor Company – Increased brand awareness through cost-effective marketing, including designing copies for trade shows, sales materials, and fleet advisory board.
- Communications Strategist, Ford Motor Company- Earned Employee Recognition for Outstanding Achievement: November 2016, July 2017, August 2017.
- Marketing Communications Manager, Mopec – Managed a $100k rebranding, web design, and marketing automation project to completion in six months.
- Marketing Director, Scheid Diesel – Managed sponsor and vendor relations for the annual Diesel Extravaganza event, increasing revenue by 73% over the previous year with redesigned sponsorship packages.
As the Digital landscape grows Bryant understands Fortune 500 Companies need to create innovative digital systems to move in this automative world.
As the competition gets larger there are six key areas she focuses on for client success:
- Using Webinars to Pre-Qualify Customers
- Securing a Strategic Digital Footprint
- Relating to the Customers Buyer Personas
- Using Effective Email Marketing
- Learning How to Review and Understand KPI’s
- Understanding The Power of Up-selling
“I was having trouble getting new cards designed for an upcoming fashion show. SYNC Digital Agency delivered a sleek business card with quality printing within my tight deadline. They really saved the day,” Gi’Anna Cheairs, Owner G. Cheairs Collection said.
- Revenue Operations
- Creative Direction and CX Management
- STEM Expertise, including manufacturing, telecom, and automotive
- Technical Experience
- Corporate Training
“I loved SYNC Digital Agency’s design service. I worked on my company logo by myself for weeks with no success. I contacted their team with my ideas and they sent me a winning design that was approved in just a few hours,” Lakeisha Dulin, Owner ClassyShopper said.