Written By: Maggie Brown (maggiethe_journalist)
We have officially reached the time of year where we buy gifts and show appreciation for our family and friends. If you are anything like me, gift giving can be hard because you want to give a great gift, but you do not want to break the bank doing so.
Someone people also overthink with picky people in your life because they either have everything already, or just are not easy to please. But, no worries my fellow readers, I have put together a list of 15 gift ideas for everyone in your life!
If you are shopping for your grandparents or older aunts and uncles in your family, try these few options:
- Personalized Keepsake: $24.00 – This is a gift that they will hold near and dear to their heart. It is a visual reminder of their loved ones.
2. Galaxy Tablet: $49.00 – This gift will allow grandparents to stay in touch with long distance family members via video calls and download e-books for on the go reading.
3. Robe and Slipper Set: $25.00 – They will appreciate this gift because it proves comfort and luxury.
4. Gift Cards: $20- $100 – This gift will allow them the freedom to buy what they desire at their favorite stores.
5. Assorted Basket: $42.00 – This gift is something they will enjoy because it can contain their favorite treats.
If you are shopping for the creatives in your family, here are a few gift ideas you could try….
6. Content Planner: $15.00 – This gift will allow them to be organized and optimize the content they release
7. Paint Set: $30.00 – This gift will allow them to express their creative side and expand on any projects they have.
8. Masterclasses and Career Services: Price Vary – This gift will allow them to expand their knowledge on different topics, and give them a boost into their next career field.
9. Tripod Stand: $15.00 – This gift will allow them to create content on the go with easy set-up and no assistance needed.
10. Tickets to a Museum/ Art Exhibit: Price Varies – This gift will be an experience they never forget.
If you are shopping for your mom, dad, siblings, or niece and nephew, try these few gift ideas….
11. Charm Bracelet: $30.00 – This gift is something they can have with them as an everyday reminder of your love for them.
12. Bath and Perfume Set: $30.00 – This is always a go to gift for women who wear perfume. You can also get the male equivalent for the men in your family.
13. Sports Gear: $27.00 – This gift will allow them to support their favorite sports team while enjoying the game.
15. Sports Watch: $ 18.00 – $30.00 – This is a great starter watch for kids or a workout/sports watch for adults. Whichever gift you choose, I am sure your loved ones will be grateful and excited to receive it from you.
Tag us on Instagram ‘@lookincludeus‘ when you purchase your Christmas gift we would love to see it!
@JDemeanor, CEO was featured on https://t.co/S1mckMeFoa and SALES increased dramatically. A local #virgina television station interviewed her, another woman asked to sell her lip gloss at her salon and the mayor of #Radford shared her article. Are you going to be featured next? pic.twitter.com/zIRbJl2hgs
— LookWeAreIncluded.com (@lookincludeus) March 26, 2020