Written By: Maggie Brown (maggiethe_journalist)
As the world faces many uncertainties inside the job market, one thing you can’t count on is education.
Many people over the last year have lost their jobs due to company-wide layoffs and their jobs being eliminated as a part of budget cuts from companies like Meta, Twitter, and more recently, Gamestop.
Making yourself valuable to a company in more ways than one may be as easy as expanding your skill-set.
The good news is, Google has certifications that you can earn for free within 2-6 months. (All Self-Paced)
Here are the top 6 Google certifications you can earn now according to grow.google.
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce – Digital marketers use online tools to reach customers. E-commerce specialists grow online sales.
- IT Support – IT Specialists troubleshoot problems so computers and networks run correctly.
- Data Analytics – Data analysts collect, transform, and organize data in order to help make informed business decisions.
- Project Management – Project managers ensure projects within an organization are managed and completed with maximum value.
- UX Design – UX designers make digital and physical products easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Google Ads Certification – Google Ads is a digital environment to advertise business-related assets where the marketers bid money on specific keywords to display ads for their products or services on online platforms.
If you sign up for any of the certifications please email our team email@example.com to let us know.
Digital Career Opportunities Worldwide LLC also provides resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Optimization to help you advance your career search. Go here to find out more information.
Join Digital Career Opportunities Worldwide Facebook Group!
Do you think there is a story we should cover or highlight? Fill out this form here