Written By: Maggie Brown (maggiethe_journalist)
In the world of digital creation and content creators, almost everyone is looking for a way to monetize their crafts.
Whether it’s traveling vlogs, products for sale, get ready with me (GRWM) videos, nights out on the town, or informational videos, the evolution of social media platforms and the creation of creator funds have made this a reality.
Creators can typically make anywhere $50 to $300 monthly by making reels and posting frequently.
How do you qualify for the Instagram Reel Program?
For now, Instagram Reels Play is invite-only for U.S. creators with less than 1 million followers. If you are invited, you will receive a pop-up notification and an invite that appears within your Professional Dashboard.
Here are the Steps Once You’re invited
- Join the Instagram Reels Play Bonus Program.
- Switch your account from a personal to professional account.
- Follow prompts to set up your account.
- Chose your profession. (i.e blogger, traveler, business)
- Create engaging content for viewers.
- Use your analytical data to optimize your viewership and frequency.
Be sure to turn on your monetization tab from your settings to ensure you get paid and to track how much money you make per reel.