By: Allison Sanders, Playwrighter (LinkedIn)
Valentine’s Day is a way to show love to your partner, spouse, or boo.
So how do you plan to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Here are 20 ideas to spark up the fire and increase intimacy with your lover.
- Bake heart shaped cookies and cake together.
- Think of your favorite place. Create a staycation at your home.
- Have an indoor picnic.
- Decorate your home festively. Order dinner and dress up.
- Watch romantic movies and eat your favorite junk food.
- Watch an online concert, drink your favorite wine, and dance
- Go to a live production
- Organize a couples’ Game Night.
- Plan a trip to a place you have never been.
- Turn on that fireplace and cuddle.
- Go bowling.
- Attend a Valentine’s party.
- Go to a hotel and enjoy the amenities.
- Take love photos (in different outfits) Copy and display in your bedroom.
- Renew vows and honeymoon.
- Take a cruise (local or tour).
- Go to a movie theater.
- Take a walk through your local art museum followed by lunch.
- Revisit wedding photos and videos.
- Send balloons, flowers, candy, fruit, and a card. Whichever you prefer, if not all.
No matter how you decide to celebrate, tell your significant other, “I love you.”
And Tag @include.us our Instagram page in your activities!