Written By: Maggie Brown (maggiethe_journalist)
In today’s financial climate, we are all looking for a way to put extra money in our pockets legally and with little to no effort.
Since the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic brought the world to our knees, and forced us to find different ways to make passive income, most of us have tapped into our natural born talent and a way to monetized it.
Instead of lounging around in our spare time and just letting time pass us by on a couch watching TV, here are 6 side hustles you could do to make an extra $1,000 a week …
1. Voiceover and Audiobook Narration: If you don’t mind talking and recording your voice for at least 3 hours a day, you can earn an extra $300 per narration. All you would have to do is set up a profile on sites like Voice.com and get started earning extra cash. If you do this 3-to-4 times a week, you will reach your goal of $1,000.
2. Notary Loan Signing Agent: With this side hustle, you can be paid from anywhere between $75-$125 per client. If you book at least 2 customers a day for five days, you will make or exceed your goal of $1,000 of extra cash a week.
3. Online Tutor: If you have an advanced knowledge of any language, writing style, or subject, you can use that to your advantage and help others out in the process. To meet your goal of an extra $1,000 weekly, you would need to book upwards to 5 clients a day at a rate of $25 an hour or better for 5 days. An alternative to this would be creating an E-course and selling it to clients at a flat rate of $100.
4. Become A UCG Creator: If you have a way with words and the gift of gab to persuade others to purchase items, then becoming a UGC creator is for. Many companies use content creators to market their products and attract new customers. Being a UGC Creator has the potential to make upwards of $500 per post depending on the brand and the type of content you create. Aim high and easily met your goal of an extra $1,000 weekly.
5. Freelancing: Utilize your skills in areas such as graphic design, writing, programming, marketing, or consulting. Platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer can connect you with clients seeking freelance services. Charge clients according to the complexity of each project and make it worth your while so that you can meet or exceed your goal of $1,000 weekly.
6. E-commerce: Start an online store by selling products through platforms like Shopify, Etsy, or Amazon. You can source products to sell or consider dropshipping, where you work with suppliers who handle inventory and shipping. You will have to work a little harder with this one to ensure you meet your weekly goal of $1,000.
It’s important to note that individual results may vary depending on factors such as location, market demand, and personal/professional skills.
Remember, success in any side hustle requires effort, dedication, and a strong work ethic. It may take time to build up to earning $1,000 per week, so be prepared to invest energy and time into your chosen side hustle.